Tuesday, October 6, 2009

IN THE BEGINNING

In the beginning things were like scenes cut from movie screens/you had a smile that was only seen displayed by beauty queens and in love like Jr. high school teens... Writing your name in fashion as if mine was yours now of course "This is not gonna be something that last forever!"... is what they all say, but now what they don't know is my Momma taught me how to pray/I did just that after we had been talking on the phone all night into the dawning of a new day!

Do you like me? Check "Yes", "No" or "Maybe"... This was for the insecure folks that we later found out that they were "Crazy" Holding conversations for hours hoping nothing will end, feeling so good about the person you're trying to hook up your friend with his friends... "Man I miss the lovely bliss from "The Beginning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment