Wednesday, February 22, 2012


Living Outside The Box
What I wouldn't do to get outside of these 4 walls…
Prayers offered up and symbolic of my luck feel like heavenly blocked calls.
Trapped/Emotionally-Strapped/ mind in a full-nelson even though my heart has already tapped.
View the astonishment in my deep brown eyes like Penny on the episode she got viciously slapped by false hands of love formed by true lies.
The walls of this box are closing in on me and at times in my mind, searching for peace I can’t seem to find I'm unable to breathe…
The coward Negro exclaims "IT'S TIME TO GO!”…
But THE PATIENT BLACK MAN IN ME WON’T LEAVE.
(Ephesians 5:25 …I’ve hid in my heart to help me believe.)
Words come down like a thunderstorm with hail beyond rain I never thought a broken heart torn apart trying to mend would bring about so many contracting mental labor pains.
To live outside of the box of the frustrations I’m facing would be so relaxing, shucks who am I kidding I’m connected to cardboard living even sounds ridiculous "thinking" let alone to outwardly mention.
Just imagine being able to LIVE, LOVE and GROW without corners of stress and the stench of puppy love piss of unhappiness…

I wish I could live outside of the box…

BY: NuffCed.
(Inspired by REALITY)

No comments:

Post a Comment