Thursday, February 23, 2012


POET IN THE RIVER

I use these words as means of expressing what I feel inside.
It's been said "Men Cry In The Dark..." I agree the darkness that fills the corner of their hearts.
Many men suffer from depression of different sorts and end up drowning in tears of issues they feel alone in.
Though our "Issues of Life" have the propensity to take us on an emotional roller-coaster ride through loops of hope and let downs WE STILL GOTTA FIGHT!
If you've ever seen a person drowning in a movie, you've seen them reaching out for something to hold onto even though in elementary school we're taught the physics of water.
LOGIC doesn't stop the individual from hoping that a grip of some sort will form aiding in safety.
 Every poem I utter as spontaneous as they come serve as an aquatic grip through the metaphorically peaceful, yet turbulent river of my life.
 I'll continue to form grips for myself and others until God calls my name to take the "Promise Land" plunge.
Contrary to popular belief of the destruction from the dreadful drop at the end of the waterfall I'll still LIVE!
Gracious thanks to the “Life-Vest” around my soul courtesy of Christ Jesus!
NuffLove. NuffCed.

No comments:

Post a Comment